Tuesday 28 February 2012

Finished Contents Page




This is my finished contents page. I am pleased with the result but i had a few problems to begin with finding the right layout that went well with the image and text. I have chosen an image that i think fits well with my magazine, bringing in fashion and style to my music magazine and linking with the 'indie' theme. The title 'Contents' has been made to look like it is resting on the model in the image's head to add detail and interest to the page.The font is from DaFont and is specifically chosen to look worn and weathered. The two puffs add information in a decorative and eye catching way. The green circular puff advertises a subscription for the magazine, telling the reader about a good deal and how to get involved. The blue puff highlights some specific features within the magazine, and tells the reader a hint of information that makes them want to read more. The contents page numbers are larger than the text to draw direct attention to where things are within the magazine, and i have not used seperators or punctuation for this section, only spaces between the numbers. Overall i think that my magazine's contents page links in and represents my target audience well with it's use of photography, text and fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment