Thursday 22 March 2012

Finished Double Page Spread

This is my finished double page spread. I am quite pleased with the result. After researching double page spreads i decided that i wanted a bold, eye catching title. I made this title on word and then individually cropped out the letters. I added a quote in different font to add interest and make the reader want to read the rest of the article. I also used a puff to advertise what is in the magazine next month to make the audience want to get the next copy. There is a reference to the website online saying 'find out more online', drawing people in to the online website where they can find more information. The image was chosen because i think it fits well with the magazine genre and also has a plain background which means my writing can show up easily. Overall i think that my contents page fits well with my target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment