Wednesday 18 January 2012

Finished Front Cover


This is my finished music magazine front cover. Overall i am quite pleased with how it looks and i feel that it fits well and would attract my target audience. I have chosen the title from DaFont in two sections to make the distinction between the words and what the title is getting across. My 'Hayley and the Contours' font was created in word and then duplicated in a different colour and layered over the top to create a doubled effect. This makes the words stand out and creates a 3D effect. I have included a price, bar code and website adress to add realism to my magazine. There is a band of information at the bottom of the magazine, highlighting a main feature and creating a USP for this edition. The photograph i have chosen because it fits well with my target audience linking the fashion and tastes of the readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment