Sunday 30 October 2011

Finished Contents Page

This is my finished Contents Page. I am quite pleased with the overall effect because i was influenced by my front cover. I like the way the two are linked together and am happy with my finished design.

HOW DID I DO IT?
-The background was found online as a border, but i edited the brightness/contrast so it looked similar to my own on the front cover. I made the fonts the same as on my front cover too, which means the two link and are similar.
-I used two pictures, but instead of using unrelatable ones i tried to take pictures that would relate to the magazines audience. I think these two pictures do that well.
-Down the left hand side I have placed the titles of articles, and their page numbers. I made the font of the page numbers slightly smaller so the articles stand out.I also added a 'NEXT TIME' in a puff which will attract the reader and make the important details stand out, and an 'EXCLUSIVE' written in a different colour which also makes the reader attracted to that section.
Overall i am pleasantly suprised at how my contents page has turned out, and have taken in to account the strengths and weaknesses of the task for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment