Wednesday 19 October 2011

Photoshoot For Magazine + Research

 I have taken many photos for my magazine front cover and contents page.I was influenced by many magazines including Elle, especially for the front cover, and think that most of my pictures go with the theme and target audience (teenagers- in to fashion). Here are just a few (un-edited:








RESEARCH

I would call this a 'trashy' magazine which publishes celebrity gossip and entertaintment, as well as fashion. It is popular and cheap. I do not like the design of these types of magazine because i think they are too busy and dont look so expensive. Something i do like however, is the eye catching fonts that are used. White is a popular colour, and is in Cheryls dress, the information and the title of the magazine. I like the way one colour is used throughout and will consider this whilst making my magazine.
However, Elle comes across as an upmarket, expensive, maybe even upper class magazine. It looks posh and 'clean' because of the glossy white background, and the gold fonts make it look even more classy. I like the way the information is written, as well as the layout of it. I also like that a lot of it is in capital letters, and may consider this for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment